Yahoo Mail not loading is one of the most frustrating errors faced by its users. However, the good news is that there are some procedures with the help of which you can fix this. Here, in this article, you will get the steps of such methods with the application of which you can get rid of the error. So, without thinking more, you can proceed with this article to build up your knowledge regarding the solution of the Yahoo Mail loading issue.
What Causes Yahoo Mail not Loading?
After researching on the Yahoo Mail not loading error, expert concluded the probable causes, that are listed below, which are responsible for it.
- Internet not working properly: Internet connectivity is one of the essential needs, to view, receive or send Yahoo Mail. However, if there is any glitch with the internet, then it can result in not loading issue in Yahoo Mail. In this situation, the solution for this is very simple. And that is you need to restart both the devices to check if it overcomes the glitch. And still, if it does not work, then contact your ISP to deal with the problem.
- Browser related problems: Many of the times, it is seen that a problem with the browser is the main culprit which stops Yahoo Mail to load. The browser problems may include: a) accumulation of cache and cookies, b) Outdated browser version.
Whatever be the cause of the error, you can rely on this article. This article will help you to learn the methods for the glitch, for both Android and iOS. So, check the next section according to the device you are using.
How to Rid of Yahoo Mail not Loading Glitch?
Here, we have gathered the methods which can fix the not loading glitch of Yahoo Mail. So, go through these below sections to learn the methods for solving Yahoo Mail not loading issue.
Methods to Solve Yahoo Mail Won’t Load Issue in Android
The methods will fix the error if you are using an Android device. These are as follows:
Method 1: Verify Internet Status
First of all, check if the internet works properly in your device. And for this, open a browser on your device and play a video or music with the help of it. If you are facing no problem while listening to music or watching the video, then that means that the internet connection is OK. And in case, if not, then try these below tricks, which may help to fix the glitch.
At first, disconnect the internet from your device. After that, turn on the flight mode. After waiting for few seconds disable the flight mode. Next, try to reconnect to the internet. After doing this, retry to open the Yahoo Mail to verify if you are not stuck with the error. And if still, you are facing the same error, then proceed with the further methods as below.
Method 2: Update Yahoo Mail App
One of the best ways, with the help of which many of the users resolve the not loading issue of Yahoo Mail, is the updating process. So, to do this, at first you need to open the Play Store app on your device. Next, tap on the three horizontal parallel lines, which you will find at the top left-hand side on this Play Store screen, this will open your account window. Further, from these available options, select “My apps & games”. From this opened window scroll down until you find the Yahoo Mail from this list. Before that, also check that you are in the Updates tab.
Further, as you find the Yahoo Mail under the Updates pending list, tap on “UPDATE”, which you will see next to it. After doing this, wait until the update gets installed successfully. Once the Yahoo Mail apps get updated, it is better to restart your device. Next, as the Android device turns On, now proceed to open your Yahoo Mail account to check the condition of it. If after following this updating method the problem gets solved, then fine or else you can try the methods as below.
Method 3: Try to Use Yahoo Mail in Browser’s Incognito Mode
This is another efficient method to solve Yahoo Mail not loading for Android users. And, the steps to follow for this is almost similar in every browser but only the option varies. To perform this task, at first you need to launch a browser on your device. After that, from the proper sections of the browser, go for the New incognito tab. Then, as the incognito tab gets open, using it open your Yahoo Mail account. And, check if this trick works, if yes, then the problem occurs due to the add-ons in the browser. So, you need to identify the add-ons at first, which are causing this error, after that, disable them to fix the issue permanently.
Method 4: Clear Cache and Cookies from the Browser
If all these above methods do not help to fix the not loading issue of Yahoo Mail, then you can try this. This is the easiest and less time-consuming method to fix the glitch. And hopefully, the steps for this process is already familiar to you and are as follows:
- First of all, open the browser, with the help of which you are facing the loading error while opening the Yahoo Mail.
- After that, from the available menu of the browser, navigate to the History section.
- Then, go for the Clear Browsing data section. Here, you will get the checkboxes for Cache and Cookies, activate those.
- Next, change the Time range into All-time, from the drop down arrow.
- Then, tap on the Clear Data button.
- After that, wait, until the process is done successfully. Then, try to open the Yahoo Mail using the same browser, to check if the loading issue gets resolved.
Method 5: Sign Out and Back In into your Yahoo Mail Account
If you have already signed in into your Yahoo Mail account and still facing the loading issue, then you can solve it by these steps below.
- At first, tap the Profile icon of your account.
- Then, from here select the Sign out button, this will navigate to the Yahoo home page.
- After that, close the Yahoo window and it is better to restart your device as well.
- Further, reopen the browser and navigate to the Yahoo home page.
- Here, tap on the Profile icon and then press the Sign in button.
- Next, in the space of Yahoo ID, enter your ID and tap on Next to continue.
- Enter your Yahoo Password and again tap on Sign in.
These are the overall steps for this method. Hopefully, after following all these steps you will get your account back, without any further glitches.
Methods to Solve Yahoo Mail Won’t Load Issue in iOS
For the iOS users, the methods to solve the Yahoo Mail not loading are almost similar to the Android users and the steps are remarkably distinct.
Method 1: Verify the Internet Connection
The first thing which you need to check, if you are suffering from not loading issue in Yahoo Mail is the internet connectivity status of your iOS device. According to the type of connection you are using, check the appropriate methods to connect your device with the internet. At first, tap on the Settings icon from the home screen of the device. After that, scroll down the Settings window and go to the WiFi option. Next, turn on WiFi, it will automatically start searching the surrounding available networks. From these available network options, tap on the WiFi network. As you successfully connect to the network, you will see that a tick mark beside the network you are connected with.
However, if you are using the cellular data for the internet purpose, then you can perform these below-said steps to resolve the matter. At first, open the Settings of your iOS device. From this window, navigate to the Cellular section. After that, switch the button in Off direction, it is already turned on. Next, after waiting for a few seconds again turn the Cellular button on. Then, check if after performing this method you can resolve the issue.
After connecting with the network properly, now try to open your Yahoo Mail account, to check if it resolves the issue.
Method 2: Sign Out and Return to your Yahoo Account
This is one of the most effective methods to fix the not loading issue in Yahoo Mail. And, the steps which you need to carry out for this method are as follows:
The first criteria which need to be fulfilled to start this method is that you need to have accessibility to your Yahoo account. Then, press the Sign Out button from your profile. After that close the window and it is also better to restart your iOS device to proceed with the further steps. The next step is, to open the browser and navigates to the Yahoo home page. Here, at first, you need to enter the Yahoo ID of your account. After that, click on Next. This will navigate to the Password section, enter the password of your Yahoo account. Then, click on the Sign in button. After this procedure hopefully, you will get out from the Yahoo Mail not loading issue.
Method 3: Update the iOS Version
Some of the iOS users, who face the Yahoo Mail not loading issue, says that only by updating their iOS version they can resolve the issue. So, the steps which you need to follow to accomplish this task are as follows:
- Go to the Settings of your iOS device.
- Next, from the available options, select General.
- Under General, navigate to the Software Update section and tap on it.
- After that, if any updates are available for the version then it will show you. Click on Update, to confirm it.
As the iOS gets the update, you will see that the device will reboot automatically. Next, go to the browser and using it try to open your Yahoo account. Probably, after performing this method you will find that the error gets resolved. And still, if you are stuck with the issue, then try these further methods.
Method 4: Utilize the Yahoo Mail App
If you are facing the loading glitch while using Yahoo Mail via browser, then you can try to download and install the Yahoo Mail App. After doing this, you may find that the error gets fixed. And, the steps to follow are very simple, have a look:
- At first, open the App store and here search for Yahoo Mail.
- After that, from the search result, tap on Yahoo Mail app to install.
- Next, open the app and enter your Yahoo account details. After pressing the Login button, hopefully, you will get the Yahoo Mail not loading issue fixed.
Read Also: – Roadrunner Toll Free Number