Emails are one of the most important parts of digital communication and every day thousands of email are sending and received by the users in their inbox on multiple email service providers. But sometimes many situations come when users delete some important emails mistakenly. It is really a wired condition and every email users confront this problem once in a while including the AOL. If you are an AOL email account holder, then you may recover your deleted emails within fewer steps.
How to recover deleted email in AOL?
Have you deleted your important AOL emails mistakenly? And looking for the ways to recover them? Then you can easily recover your deleted emails in the trash folder within 7 days. During this time period, you can simply restore your emails and if you don’t know how to recover delete AOL emails via trash folder, then you can follow the below steps:
- Go to the official sign in page of AOL from your computer or phone.
- Now you would need to sign in to your AOL account by using your username and password.
- Click on Trash folder which is available on the left pane of the screen.
- Now you can see all your emails that you deleted before 7 days and then choose your AOL emails that you wish to recover.
- Click on Action tab which is present in the drop-down menu and then click on Inbox under the Move To section. Now your deleted emails will be moved to your inbox.
By following the above-described steps, you can easily recover deleted AOL emails and if you are still confused to understand the whole procedure, then contact with the customer support team and avail the revered solutions to fix the multiple issues.
Read Also: – How to Recover Forgotten AOL Email Password