McAfee antivirus offers clients a straightforward resolution for their security needs in the case of suffering on internet, email, and site assurance other than blocking on the web dangers like infections, Trojans, worms, and other malware contaminations. There are two different ways to introduce McAfee antivirus programming on your PC. One is from the product CD that we have portrayed here and the other is from the web. If you are utilizing windows 10, at that point you should likewise utilize the McAfee antivirus programming perfect with it too. For instance, If you are utilizing the rendition for McAfee form 13.6 and you have upgrade your windows OS to variant 10, at that point your product may be expelled. All things considered, you should refresh the Windows OS. From that point onward, you should introduce the most recent adaptation of McAfee antivirus too.
How to Install McAfee Antivirus on Windows 10 –
The most important step to install the McAfee Antivirus on Windows 10 is that it must be up to date.
Step1: Windows should be up to date
- Press on the start menu which is shown on the PC desktop.
- Type windows update on search bar and hit enter button.
- Press check for updates
- Follow the commands. Update the windows.
Step 2: Install and run McAfee antivirus
Follow these steps to install the McAfee Antivirus
- Download the McAfee antivirus tool
- After downloading, Double-click the Pre-Install_Tool.exe file, and follow the commands.
- Properly read the message which will appear on the screen of your system and then after reading, press OK button
- After the completion of install Tool:
- Press the OK button.
- Click on Close.
- Restart your computer.
Note: – If you are installing McAfee Antivirus on Windows 10, then remove all other security items such as firewalls and antivirus, even older McAfee Antivirus version, to avoid errors.
Read Also: – How to Setup (Install) and Uninstall Norton Security