+1-855-219-8503 | HP Printer not printing and connecting to wifi
What To Do If HP Printer is Not Printing and Not Connecting to Wifi?
My HP printer is not printing or not connecting to wifi, duh! But it was printing and connected half an hour ago! Why hp printer not printing now? If this is what comes to your mind when your HP printer suddenly stops printing or disconnect, this article is for you. Since you will immediately take action to fix this problem, however how you will do it is the question. This article will help you to troubleshoot your hp printer not connecting to wifi and fix it in no time.
Troubleshooting this issue is different depending upon the kinds of printer you are utilizing and the sort of PC you are matching it with. The methodology for setting up a printer on a remote system is not quite the same as printer to printer. The goals of this issue is additionally extraordinary as it relies upon in the event that it had been recently associated with no issue or having issues with the initial arrangement. Here, we are examining the reasons and answers for fix printer stopped working remotely error. Simply read this cautiously till the last.
Solution of HP Printer not connecting to wifi:-
- Check if your computer and network are compatible- Before you proceed ahead to add your HP printer to the wireless network, first you need to make sure if your computer and network are compatible to each other. See if your computer specifications meet the minimum requirements needed to connect the wifi network.
- Find your printer's software- If you have a printer driver CD then you can install your these drivers from the CD. If you don't have the printing machine driver's disc you can download the drivers from the official website of the HP printers. Just enter the model of your device and download the drivers from the site.
- Run the setup process- Double-click the software file to run the printer setup process. Switch on your printer. In case your printer is compatible with HP Auto Wireless Connect, it will prepare the device to connect the computer.
- Select network- Follow the on-screen instructions until you reach the "Network" area. These could differ for your printing device model and operating system. Now select the network.
- Wait for your printer to connect- Click on the option, "Yes, send my wireless settings to the printer". This will find your printing device and send your wireless settings to the printer. Now, wait for some time as your printer tries to connect to your network. You will see the confirmation on your computer's screen.
- Finish the setup- Follow the rest of the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. Once you complete the setup process, you will able to start the printing.
How To Fix An Issue My HP Printer Is Not Printing?
Printer won't print is a typical issue for HP printer clients. This issue can result from different reasons, from network issues to defective setups or drivers. On the off chance that you are battling to locate a decent fix, you can try the techniques as follows a try.
- Perform basic troubleshooting- You can do some investigating from the start when you discover your HP printer not printing. You should check the status of the connection between your printer and your PC.
- Update or reinstall printer driver- In many cases, printer won’t print issue comes from faulty drivers. You may need to update or reinstall printer driver to fix your HP printer not printing issue.
- Set your printer as default- When you are attempting to print something, your PC will naturally relegate these printing assignments to default printer except if you pick another deliberately. So your HP printer won't carry out its responsibility if you neither set it as default printer nor select it as the printer to print.