Many times, we get irritated with unwanted emails in our account and resort to blocking the same. And, sometimes, some of the email addresses are blocked by AOL itself for which it seems a threat. Taking an odd possibility and a rare situation, when a situation can arise where you have to unblock those blocked emails. This blog will teach you on how to unblock the emails or email addresses and the domain names of the senders in your AOL account, to send and receive the mails and attachments again. You can read the information shared and if required contact the experts at AOL Toll Free Number 1-888-572-7379 The process is quite easy and can be implemented even if you are not a geek. You just need to be vigilant enough while executing the steps.
The process to unblock the emails in AOL Account.
- Click on the AOL Desktop icon on the screen and log in to your AOL mail account.
- If you have not installed the desktop icon, then you can search for mail.aol.com from the web browser and log in to the account.
- Click on the ‘Settings’ icon on the panel and then click on ‘Spam Settings.’
- Here you can see all the email addresses along with their domain name that you have blocked or were blocked by AOL.
- Put a tick mark near the one that you wish to unblock.
- After that press the ‘Delete’ key on the keyboard and then click on ‘Save.’
- Log out of the account and then sign back again.
- After that, try to send emails to the addresses that you have recently unblocked.
If you find that there is no error while performing the steps and you have successfully managed to unblock the emails, then you are good to go. However, if you find out that you are still not able to send the mails, then you must have a word with the professionals at 1-888-572-7379.
Read Also: – Aol Customer Service Number