Anyone with access to your computer can block email addresses in AOL due to some unconditional reason. Moreover, AOL may block entire domains and prevent thousands of senders from sending you emails. So, try to Unblock Mail in AOL Account by taking appropriate assistance from the tech-specialists person. You may get to know the entire procedure over here at an ease so that you can do the same on your own.
Well! Blocked emails are not sent to the Spam folder, that’s why you may not even realize that AOL can block some senders. Unblock them by simply receive emails from the specific senders. If you can’t find the email address in the Sender Filter list, look for its domain and unblock it. If still you are not able to unblock them, try to Update AOL Mail Account on your own. You may find your hurdle eradicated from the root after doing such thing.
Steps to Unblock Mail in AOL Account
Take a look at the below points where you will see the whole procedure of unblocking mail:
- First of all log into your AOL Mail account with using your correct Username and Password
- Now, click on the “Settings” link from the top-right corner of the window
- After that, select the “Spam settings” link in the left pane
- Now, you will see the list of the email addresses and domain names you have added to the block list in your account
- Now, highlight any addresses and domain names you want to remove from the list individually
- After that press “Delete” from your keyboard
- Now, you have to click on “Save” in the top-right corner of the window to save the changes you made
- Now, finally click on “Check mail” to return to your inbox
Yes my friend! If you are still not able to cope-up your hurdles even after following the above procedure, then simply contact with our qualified technicians who will assist you properly. You only need to do is to give a ring at AOL Support Number and then get associated with techies without any hassle. Our professional tech-geeks are very much user-friendly in nature and they know better the process of dealing the customer’s query.