AOL Instant Messenger Error Code 400 appear during the program installation, running AOL Instant Messenger software program, during Windows start-up or shut-down, or even during the installation of windows operating system. To Fix AOL Error Code 400, all the needy users are required to take guidance from well-professional tech-specialists. They are extra-talented and also they have lots of experience. Hence, use AOL Support Number for grabbing the world-class remedy in no time.
AOL server error 400 is an HTTP status code also known as 400 invalid URL bad request. Most of the time it seems that the user faced this error while they install their program, running AOL messenger, installing Windows OS and at time of starting and shutting down Window.
Causes of getting AOL Error Code 400
Due to the following reasons, you may encounter the error 400 on your AOL mail account:
- Due to incomplete installation of AOL Instant Messenger software
- Corruption in windows registry
- Virus or malware infection that has corrupted AOL Instant Messenger related program files
- Another program maliciously deleted
If any of the above mistakes is being done by you, then such an error code will appear on the screen. At the time of facing error, don’t get panic as there is qualified technical engineers who proffer you the best possible solution to cope-with your hurdles. You only need to grasp AOL Customer Service at the comfort from your home.
How to Get Rid To Fix AOL Server Error code 400
There are 2 methods to fix AOL 400 bad request error. Let’s see both solution and get rid of this issue.
- First, you need to repair Windows registry entries related to http error 400 bad request.
- Run the Antivirus program in your PC so that if any virus or malware available in your machine will get remove.
- Remove all junk from your system such as temporary files & folders using Disk clean up tool.
- Afterwards, update the drivers of computer device.
- Now use Windows 10 system restore to retract the recent changes in your computer.
- To fix this AOL 400 bad request error, uninstall the AOL messenger App and re-install it.
- Run windows system file checker Run the Windows SFC (System File Checker) command to repair missing / corrupted files.
- Make sure that all the available Windows updates installed properly.
- Execute clean installation of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, XP, etc.
- Check the requesting URL two times. If it is invalid or improper, then contact to AOL technical team.
- Directly contact or chat with the AOL technical support team for AOL 400 bad request error.
- Check the windows registry of AOL instant messenger
Read Also: – How To Fix AOL Error Code 130