Your AOL username is your unique identity on the internet which allows you to have access to services like AOL Mail. If you have an AOL email address, the first part of your email address (before @) is considered your username, however, for those having a non-AOL email address, the entire email address is considered as username.
As an AOL account user, you can create up to seven different usernames for your single account. However, this depends upon the plan and account type you have selected. So, if you wish to add or change AOL Mail Login Screen Name when you send them mail using your AOL Mail account.
8 Steps to Add AOL Mail Login Screen Name
1.) Launch a web browser on your Computer and go to the AOL Mail sign-in page.
2.) Enter your username and password in the provided field to get access to your AOL Mail account.
3.) Once your AOL Mail account gets opened in your web browser, click on the Options button located on the top right-hand side corner of your account’s page, just above your mailbox. This will open a drop-down menu on your screen.
4.) From the drop-down menu that appears on your screen, click on the Mail Settings option.
5.) Next, click on the Compose option located in the left-hand side panel.
6.) Then, you will need to scroll down and go to the Display Name option.
7.) In the text box next to the Display Name option, enter the name that you wish to show to the recipient of your emails.
8.) Once you are done entering the desired name under the Display Name text field, click on the Save Changes button located on the lower-right corner of your screen.
Now the next time you will send an email to anyone, the person will see your new name in the email along with your email address.
Easy Steps to Add a New Screen Name and Change a Username on AOL
You can used this process with 8 easy steps to change or add screen name in AOL mail. So now, without wasting time, you should watch these steps:
- Go to your web browser on your computer and open the official AOL email login page(https://login.aol.com/).
- Enter the correct credentials for your AOL email account.
- Log in to “My Account” with your username and password. Enter the answer to your Account Security Question and click “Continue.”
- Now in your AOL email account, you must press the “options” button that you can find in the upper right corner of the screen, and a drop-down menu will open.
- In addition, you can choose the redaction option from the left side panel.
- Now go down a bit and you will find the option to show name.
- In the adjacent box, you can type the desired name for the login screen that will be displayed to your recipients.
- Finally, just click on save changes and you will get a new screen name for the AOL email.
Read Also: – AOL Desktop Gold Address Book Disappeared