Are you also getting “google chrome not responding windows 10” error message on your screen? This error might occur due to several reasons like chrome file corrupted, caches and cookies, old version browser and many more. Relax! you can easily fix the “google chrome not working on windows 10” problem, just follow the below steps.
Fix Google Chrome problem on Windows 10:-
There are multiple ways to fix the issue that is given below. Have a look:-
Method1: Remove Cache and Cookies
- Press Alt.+Ctrl+Delete to open task Manager, Press end task if Google chrome is running, this will close Google chrome completely after that reopen the Google chrome browser.
- Doing restart your computer is the easiest way to fix the issue, many a time this trick works.
- Go to the Customize and control Google chrome option from top right corner of the popup > Go to the setting option > Click on the advanced setting option > go to reset and cleanup > click on restore setting to their original defaults > Press reset setting option (read instruction given by Google before reset your setting because this can clear your all extensions & temporary data like cookies, your bookmarks, history and saved passwords).
Method2: Permit Chrome through Windows Defender Firewall
- Click win+R at the same time on your keyboard. After that, Do copy and paste control firewall.cpl into the box and then press OK.
- Go to the allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall.
- After the above steps, Press the Change Settings button > select Allow another app
- When the Allowed apps window pops up, click Change settings. Then tick the 4 boxes for Google Chrome and click OK.
- When done, endeavor to prelaunch your Chrome once more and check whether the google chrome not responding windows 10 issue has been settled.
Method3: Google chrome not working on windows 10 Error by renewing Google Chrome latest version
On the off chance that Google Chrome works now, you should attempt to refresh it as quickly as time permits.
- In request to update Google Chrome, go to the three vertical dots button which shows help option, click on it and go to About Google Chrome menu.
- By doing the above steps, Google chrome update automatically.
- This Google Chrome will be updated to its most recent version, which could be helpful for fix the issue that Google Chrome not responding windows 10.
Method4: Remove your DNS cache to fix this error
DNS cache is the minor problem but it may cause error on Google chrome. To fix this issue follow the below steps:-
- To fix this error, Go to the Win+X. After doing this, select the Command Prompt (Admin) from the list.
- Write the given commands and press the enter button after each command
- ipconfig /flushdns
- netsh winsock reset
By following the above steps you can easily fix the Google Chrome not responding windows 10 issue and access the Google chrome on windows 10 without any problem.
Read Also: – How to Fix Gmail Server Error 007