This blog will teach you how to Change AOL password with detailed step by step guidelines. Note that when you change the AOL password, it will sign you out all of your devices including computers, mobiles and you need to put the new password for further sign in.
Brief Steps to change AOL Password:
- Log in to your AOL email account.
- Click on the “Account info” link
- Click on the Account security tab
- Click on the “Change Password” tab located at the right side
- Enter a new password and re-enter the same password at the below text box to confirm your new password
Follow the Detailed Instruction How to AOL Password Change
- Login into your AOL email account and click on the “Account Info” tab from the drop-down menu of Options tab in the upper right corner (see picture below to get the more clear idea). In the “Account info” page, click on the Account security tab on the left side menu. When you click on the Account security tab, it may ask you for further sign in, then enter your email address and password to open Account security page.
- In the Account Security page, click on the “Change Password” tab located at the right side of the “How you sign in” section.
- When you click on the “Change Password” tab, a new window will open (see the picture below), there you have to enter a new password and also you have to re-enter the same password at the below text box to confirm your new password. To this end, click on the continue button located at the bottom. Make sure you have entered a strong password for better security. To make a strong password, make sure your password contains at least 12 characters including numbers, special characters, lowercase alphabets, uppercase alphabets.
- When you click on the “continue” button in the STEP-3, you are taken into the new window. There you will have an option to update your mobile number and recovery email address to secure your account. The recovery email address and mobile number will help you when you have trouble to log in your account. After updating your recovery email address and phone number, click on “Looks good” button and then click on “OK, got it” button in the next screen (see the picture below for more clear information). If you want to skip it now, then click on “I’ll secure my account later” option at the bottom.
- To check your new password, go to again AOL Account login page then log in to your account with the new AOL email password. If you want to change the AOL password from your mobile, then open a web browser on your mobile and follow similar steps.
Read Also: – Aol Not Working