AOL Mail is a reasonably accessible tool which permits the user to access all the web-based email services as well as the calendar management and task management can be taken care of. It’s usually painless and straightforward to use. Also, it is helpful in customizing all of your emails when you are using the AOL Mail. You must know that AOL mail won’t open in Internet Explorer as it’s no longer supported by Microsoft and can’t be updated.
AOL Cant open Mail on google chrome and internet explorer then here are your probable quick-fixes
The major error faced when you can’t Open AOL Mail-In Google Chrome, is a sign in error.
How to solve Can t Open Aol Mail In Google Chrome
1. By erasing your browsing data on Google Chrome.
Often the Google Chrome browser shows and displays the previous saved cookies and cache data. And there’s a prospect that these data is considered invalid by the AOL Mail. AOL mail will not open for which, it’s suggested to get rid of these data and then attempt the sign in method.
- Open the Google Chrome Browser on your device.
- Close all the tabs on the Browser, simply open a brand new blank tab.
- Towards the top right hand side of the screen, click on the extension sign to open a menu box.
- After which, click on more tool on the menu list to open a submenu.
- Select the Clean Browsing Data from that submenu.
- In the following screen, you’ll be asked to decide on the time range, choose All Time.
- Then finally click on Clear data.
Once all the browsing data is removed, attempt signing in to your AOL Mail once more
If still your AOL mail not opening then you may try this:
2. Try Resetting your Web Settings.
If you’re using Google Chrome with extensions and add-ons on your browser, also, you’ve customized the browser in keeping with your convenience by changing a couple of settings of the browser. Of these factors and changes to the browser will cause the AOL sign in the issue with Google Chrome. During which, you’ll be able to reset the browser by retrieving the default settings.
- First off, open the Google Chrome on your pc.
- Close all the tab and open only 1 blank tab on the browser.
- Click on the extension icon at the top-right side of the browser.
- Click on the Settings from the menu box.
- On the settings page, scroll right down to the bottom of the page under advance setting.
- Under the Reset and clean up, click on Reset.
- If prompted by confirmation box, click RESET to get rid of all the browser settings.
- This will additionally take away all the extensions, themes and add-ons.
- Also, your browser can set to the default settings.
If you have further questions on “Cannot Open My AOL Mail,” then you may take your OS to a service center and get it checked. Or consulting an expert who will assist you in spotting the problem can save you from the complication at hand Or you can Contact AOL Customer Service Phone Number
Read Also: – How Do You import AOL Contacts to Gmail