AOL Desktop Gold is one of the best ways to send and receive emails at one click and along with it; you can also access multiple features such as music, video, games, news and more. You can simply access your AOL Desktop Gold on multiple OS and enjoy the best in class mailing features that you will have ever enjoyed. One of the great features of AOL Desktop Gold is that you can also backup your entire data and access it to your new computer.
Do you know how to backup AOL Desktop Gold data on your new computer? If no, then read this article very carefully and learn about the step by step procedure about that.
Quick and simple ways to backup your AOL Desktop Gold
There is a list of ways in which you can simply create a backup for AOL Desktop Gold and some of them are listed below:
Method 1# Import and export your data to a new computer
If you wish to access AOL Desktop Gold date to another computer or a new one, then you can follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official AOL Desktop Gold login page and then sign in to your account by using your username and password.
- Go to My data under the Settings.
- Now choose Import or Export option as per your preference.
- Select the data that you wish to import or export and then follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 2# Import your data from the previous version
If you wish to access AOL Gold data from the previous version, then you can very easily import it with the help of below steps:
- Go to the AOL Desktop Gold log in page and then login by using your username and password.
- Now click on File option.
- Click on Import Wizard and then click on the OK tab to begin the procedure of importing.
- After that, importing process will begin and then click on the OK.
With these above mentioned methods, you can backup AOL Desktop Gold very easily and if you are still getting technical issue while applying these steps, then contact the AOL Customer support team for a better help.
Read Also: – AOL Old Mail Disappeared