Since people are so dependent on email services to communicate with their contact, it can be quite frustrating when your email service encounters an error that prevents you from sending or receiving new messages. AOL email will sometimes display this type of error, and most people are not sure about what to do. Ideally, when you cannot send or receive emails on your AOL mail account, you must call now for help if you are facing aol not sending emails or not receiving emails problems.
Before Go to the next steps how to fix AOL not Sending or Not Receiving Emails Problems you must know the reason
Reason Behind Why AOL not Sending Emails
- Email attachment you want to send is too large
- You have sent too many spam mail, and your AOL account is blocked
- The person you want to send the email has blocked your account
- You did not type the recipient’s email address correctly
- The SMTP settings are invalid and do not match AOL
Reason Behind Why AOL not Receiving Emails
- The mail may include a file format not supported by AOL
- IMAP and POP settings are incorrect and do not match AOL server settings
- Anti-virus or firewall application does not allow AOL to run smoothly
- AOL cannot load since the browser is cluttered with too many cookies
- The email sender is mistakenly blocked by AOL spam filter
Possible Solution to Fix AOL not Sending Emails
1. Reboot your system – Not being able to send an Email is a very common and basic issue that can crop up while using AOL. The most basic solution can be giving a restart to the system as a restart will clear the internal memory of the system.
2. Change your Browser of Clear Browser cookies– Check the browser if it is working up to date or not if you are not using an updated browser then it is advisable that you change the browser for logging in your AOL mail ID.
3.Display name– see to it that there is no combination of AOL mail in the name that is displayed on your ID. In order to figure out if the Email account has been compromised.
4. Cache clearance – Clearing the cache from the browser is also something that will help with the solution. It is advisable that you conduct a browser reset.
5. Disable security software– It is seen that sometimes the issue occurs due to some issue with the security software or its firewall. Therefore it is advisable that the user gets the security software disabled and then tries to send the Email.
Possible Solution to Fix AOL not Receiving Emails
You can use to fix AOL not receiving email error:
Step 1: Check your network connection and contact your internet service provider to make sure the internet speed is stable so AOL can load quickly
Step 2: Clear the cache memory of your browser and delete the cookies before you log in to your AOL email account
Step 3: Temporarily disable your firewall and anti-virus software then try opening AOL. Remember to enable it as soon as the AOL issue is resolved.
Step 4: Review the server and port settings on your email client to make sure you configured AOL correctly.
Read Also: – Aol Desktop Gold Helpline Number