Stay informed on our news
Outlook Not Working
Outlook Not Working
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most utilized mail on Windows 10 used by thousands of people all over the world. Shockingly, numerous clients facing the problem that Outlook not working in windows 10. The correct fix will rely upon what you are encountering as well as the adaptation of Microsoft Outlook you have introduced. This can be a problem especially if you use Outlook frequently, so let’s how to fix it.
Solution for Outlook not working on Mac or Windows-
Take a stab at disabling add-ins-
At least one includes ins could be clashing with Outlook not working in Windows issue. Impair all add-ins and check whether this purposes the issue. You will have the option to open Outlook in Safe Mode to utilize this troubleshooting procedure.
• Open Outlook
• Choose file and then option
• Choose Add-ins in the left pane
• Select go.
• Record or take a screen capture of the rundown of the include ins before you cripple them.
• Clear all of the selected checkboxes in the COM add-ins list.
• Select remove.
• Select the file and choose exit.
• Open Outlook and see if this has solved the problem.
Debilitate compatibility mode-
If in case you are utilizing a prior rendition of Microsoft Windows, and now have moved up to Windows 10 (the most recent Windows version) at that point, we would propose you impair the similarity mode as outlook, of course, is made and streamlined to run on Windows 10 with no issues.
Follow the step to disable compatibility mode-
• Go to the outlook icon and hit on the property’s icon
• Switch to the compatibility tab.
• Run this program in compatibility mode for option.
• Now, click the apply button and then OK.
Execute SFC Scannow command-
Degenerate framework records can likewise be one motivation behind why Outlook not working in Window 10 framework. What's more, luckily, to fix this, you can utilize an order in order brief to discover pretty much all the degenerate framework records if any.
• Press window icon on the desktop.
• Type cmd
• When it shows up on the screen, right-click on the application and select Run as an executive.
• Now, enter the following cmd command: SFC / Scannow. Then, hit the to run the command.
If you are also facing issue Outlook not working on Mac then follow the given above steps and you can easily fix it.
For any help call on Outlook Helpline Number and get help by experts.
Read Also: - Outlook Not Receiving Emails